Updated the resource page.

Just a quick note for now. I updated the resource page, with some more links to help self-publishers (or indie writer, which I like better). I found a few more videos and tutorials, even one on making a book cover using Powerpoint. Neat.

I do need to go over the page, and fix the weird spacing and font issues. I don't know why they keep showing up.

Also, I think I forgot to mention that the Book Matchers site is free for readers, and not just for writers. Doh.

I think this is my shortest post ever. I don't know why, because I certainly haven't run out of words! snort

Don't worry, Gentle Readers, I will return with news about an awesome museum exhibit I went to yesterday, and a recipe for your holiday enjoyment. Take care, and winter on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)