Recovering from the turkey overload.

Well, folks, it's been a week since we Americans stuffed ourselves into Tryptophan comas and spent the rest of the day lazing around the TV. I'm pretty much recovered, and praise the Pilgrims, no more left overs!

Now I get to do it all over again in twenty-six days.

Don't get me wrong. I love the big turkey-and-all-the-fixings meal. But I can't bear it more than twice a year. After a week of left overs times two, I'm done with the big bird and ready for a cheeseburger.

I've got writing to do, the print version of the novel to finish and publish, and I'm working on redoing my crafting blog and planning on what to put up on the Zibbet site my sister and I have. The shop is currently empty, but with Sis3's own health problems, and our mama's cancer, we haven't put any effort into it.

We closed our booth as well, because we just couldn't squeeze any more time out to keep it up. I miss having the booth, though. I liked arranging things and looking for new ideas for crafts and decor items to put in it. But if I want to make it as a writer, I felt I had to focus more on that in the time I had this year.

So there you have it, Gentle Readers. Keep calm and in case of the zombie apocalypse, hide behind Darryl Dixon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)