The holiday collection is up at Red Adept Reviews!

A while back, Lynn at Red Adept Reviews made an offer for writers to submit holiday stories for review, and I decided to take a chance on it. Oh, I'm glad I did! I think I got a very good review from the site, and I couldn't be more pleased.

It's a funny thing to be a new writer. You need a vast amount of courage to put yourself out there, and to have people potentially say mean things about your Precious. It can be hard especially for those of us who are naturally introverted (oh stop it, you know I'm really very shy) to do it.

So when you get good reviews, it can validate your feelings about your work. I actually agree with what the reviewer wrote, even about some of the weak points of the collection, so I have a warm fuzzy feeling this morning. I know the bad reviews are going to come, because you can't please every reader, but to start off on a high note was a very nice thing.

Pop on over to the site and check out the review, and don't forget to look around at some of their other stuff. You might just find something you like.

I hope your Solstice was bright, and you are looking forward to Santa Claus. Until next time, Gentle Readers, stay merry and save me some fruitcake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)