I have returned from the wilderness!


Okay, not really. I have been gone from blogland for a while, but it's been for a good cause. My sister and I are doing a craft fair/show next month, and I've been cleaning out my craft building and gathering all my stuff.

We're going to be at the Gibsonville, NC Fall Festival on October 8, from 10 am until 4 pm. If you happen to be around the neighborhood, stop by and check us out! We got a good location, on the corner, near the stage.

Our booth will have a sign for 2 sisters creations, our name when we sell stuff together. Otherwise I go by design by sheila ann. I also make and sell dolls, bears and other stuffed creatures under Tobacco Barn Bears.

I'll have more info, and pictures of our stuff, on my blog:

designbysheilaann.blogspot.com

On the writing front, I am still working away. I've started the first of a series about a family of witches in North Carolina, and all the adventures they get up to. I'm aiming for a sort of Harry Potter for adults, but we'll see if I can pull it off.

I've still got those short stories and a novelette/novella to edit and get out there, I've just been distracted by the craft show and other things. There's also the project I'm editing for my other sister's late mother-in-law. We were afraid the book hadn't been finished, but I peeked and saw that she had indeed completed the book. Whew!

So, that's it from Sheila's World. Hope everyone is having a nice autumn, or spring, depending on which hemisphere you happen to dwell in.

Until next time, Gentle Readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)