It's here! It's here!

The anthology that my story is in is finally up on Amazon, as a print book. At last! I've been anxiously awaiting the publication (and the receipt of my author's e-copy) so I can first, see my name in print, and second, read all the other stories that are in it.

Some of you are probably thinking, so what?

Well, to me this is fantastic! And I hope it's only the beginning, with many more publications to come.

I've always written stuff, since I was a young child, but never had the nerve to send anything out for publication, and here I am, 53 years old and I. AM. A. PUBLISHED. WRITER.

So, yeah, I'm bragging. Woot! Woot!

Here's the link, if anyone wants to take a look at it:


Splatter: An Anthology of Horror

I've got to get back to the keyboard, there are more stories waiting for me to write them.

Until next time, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)