Skinny pants

Oh, not for me, silly! Gosh, I haven't seen skinny in a long time. Mamma and I were out and about yesterday with #3 son, and he wanted to go to this store, Rue 21, and look for some colored jeans--preferably purple. Seems all his friends have them.

Now, I try to be up on at least the vague details about current teen fashion, but I guess I missed the colored jeans thing.

After digging through a pile of green, purple, red and gray pants to find his size, he settled on a pair of RED jeans with the skinniest legs I've ever seen. I don't know how he got them up over his feet!

For those of you who don't have the pleasure of owning a teenage boy, it's also apparently acceptable to wear "girl pants". But that may be just a skateboarding thing, so don't go out and splurge on Hanna Montana stuff for your boy just on my limited "Mom" knowledge. LOL

I've got to get a picture of #3 in these jeans. We are not much for taking pictures in my family, but if I don't get with the program, I soon won't have anything to scrapbook with! But that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)