Returning from the land of the lost.

Lost motivation, that is.

I've been in a slump the last week or so, verging on depression. I guess the stuff over the last year just coalesced and hit me over the head all at once. Add in more teen boy drama, and let the spiraling begin!

There has been no writing, so covers, no editing, no formatting going on for a while now. Nada. Zip. Zilch. That just keeps adding to my down mood, because I know I need to get some of this work done. I have the updated files for my novel ready to format and upload, and they just sit abandoned on my hard drive.

Then I check, and find I haven't blogged since early March. Wow! That really opened my eyes. Time to kick this shit to the curb. I should have had book two out by now, instead, it is no where near ready. Damn.

Pity party, table for one.

I think I need to get some protein in me, and get busy. All things considered, my life isn't that bad, I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

Well, Gentle Readers, now that I've given myself a pep talk and strongly directed kick in the rear, I'm off. Take care, and smell the roses (or whatever is blooming your way).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)