Houston, we have a book launch!

Well, it took long enough (thank you, formatting gremlins), but the book is up at Smashwords! hoo rah or maybe that should be BOO!

That's what I'm talking about, baby. It should be live at Amazon later today, depending on how long it takes to go through.

I've got to tell you, this book whooped my behind. I had scenes in the wrong place, and like a brazillian typos that just appeared out of nowhere. I will never edit anything this long in Word again. Then it wouldn't format correctly. I think I've got everything fixed, but I'll probably find another zillion or so errors when I look at it again.

Oh, that may take a while, I tell you. I don't want to see that book for a while (but I know I'll download it and check it anyway--because I'm just odd that way). And just think, I've got another in the series outlined. arrgh!

If you want to go over to Smashwords, here's a code that will get you the book for free until the end of day November 1, 2012. When you go to check out, put in:  GE87E  It's not case-sensitive, so if you're feeling wild this wonderful Wednesday, type in ge87e

Go on, I dare you! And don't be confused by the author--it's a pen name, but it's still little ol' me.

Now, since Aunt Ammy won't let us price a book for free, I'll have it at .99 for the duration of the promotion--see the button on top of the side bar <--------. There are prizes to be had, and other great books listed on the blog and the Facebook over there.

Well, that's it for now, Gentle Readers. Keep calm, and read a book. And have a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Congrats on your book.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue. It's been going great, and I'm pleased with the sales so far, since I didn't get to put it out to bloggers or new book sites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)