some good writing done last night!

I finished the first story in a planned holiday collection, and I'm liking how it turned out. Going to let it sit for a while before editing. I hope to have five stories total, and I've got ideas for three so far. I'd like to have this collection published by the end of the month.

The tentative title for the collection, which is also the title for this story, is "A Visit From St. Nick". I've got the idea that each story will use an actual holiday song/movie/book title, or a play on words of a title. I have "Miracle in 34B" and "It's a Wonderful Life" as well. Not sure if this will work out, but we'll see.

I finally made it to the grocery store today, in the rain yet, and man, has the damp played hell with my arthritis. Bummer. I think I'm overdosed on pain relievers now, and it's late so I'm off to visit with Dresden* for a bit and then to bed.

So, good night, Gentle Readers. Until next we meet.


*Dresden is my Kindle 3. I'm about half-way through George R. R. Martin's A Feast For Crows.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting collection. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)