I. Am. Going. Insane.

OK, let me clarify that.

I am going insane-er.

Previously I had noted that I was rewriting my novel, "Landfall", as I thought I had found the correct beginning. Well, after about 2,000 words total, I realized that I was working with the wrong main character. Oy!

So, I re-rewrote the entire thing from what should be the main character's point of view--another 800 words. Urgh. Still not right. I think I need to start further into the story, and work all these plot bits in later.

Back to the drawing board, as they say. I have been reading the Smashwords publishing guide, so I have Word set up properly, I hope, for the big day. I really want to get this novel up and running so I can work on the next thing. I am overflowing with ideas that are waiting anxiously to be written.

Until next time, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)