Thursday Thoughts: On writing. Or not.

Okay, so I had a very nice post here, and accidentally deleted it. As you can imagine, I've been saying some very naughty words. Very naughty.

Yeah. That sucketh to the the maximum.

Anyway, short version:  I had started writing again, after a long stretch of writer's block. Arrival of a puppy, and subsequent agreement to take care of said pup while Sk8monkey is in school put the kebosh on that.

I'd forgotten how much work small baby creatures are. I'm exhausted (which could explain why I deleted the post), and going through a spell of waking in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. I hate that.




Anyway, still working on plotting and other writer-ly tasks, hoping to get back to the keyboard over the weekend while the boy and his dog are away. Isn't she a doll? Her name is Nina, and she's about eight weeks old now.

So, there you have it, Gentle Readers, a brief recap of a much more exciting post. Take care, and indulge in some puppy kisses (or kitty, we aren't picky, are we?).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate knowing your thoughts. :)